Saturday, January 29, 2011

Template Freebie #27 and #28

This morning, I have 2 easy templates for you.  One version is portrait, one is landscape mode.  They are both simple, yet very versatile.  When I look through my photobook, I noticed that I really like it when the pictures are a decent size and not so tiny that you can't see them.  So I like these templates because the pictures are the main focus.  Here's the first layout:


Which is the inspiration for template freebie #27.  Hope you like it!



Next is a similar template, but in landscape mode.  From this layout:


And here is your freebie template #28.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always! Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for templates 27 & 28!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda thank you so very much for all of these wonderful templates!!! I so appreciate them! I'm new and just starting to figure things out and the templates help so very much! It seems as though templates 1-31 are no longer available on 4shared. Would you, by chance, be willing to upload to your new file server? Thank you, thank you, thank you! desireeduvak@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know that. Apparantly I havent logged into 4Shared in 6 months, so all the files were deleted on my account. Yikes! Quite a while back I switched over from 4Shared to MediaFire for all of my downloads. It will take me a while, but I will reload the links for all of those templates. I'm starting with template #1, so check back often to see my progress in reloading. Thanks again.

      Delete