Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Template Freebie #26 - First One For 2011

It's about time I get back to making templates!!!  I made 25 templates in the second half of last year.  So maybe I should shoot for 50 templates this year.  Wow, wouldn't that be cool!  So let's just get right to it.

For the Mousescrapper Speed Scrap Marathon, I needed 2 pictures and some circles, so this is what I came up with.  It's a fairly simple design, so maybe you can add lots of elements around it!


Here is template freebie #26.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!!


DOWNLOAD HERE

10 comments:

  1. Awesome as always! Thank you! I'm ready for your 50 templates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! Simple is good, LOL. I'm looking forward to all 50 templates too. Maybe I'll finally get my last album done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this template Linda ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable template Linda! Can't wait to see the rest. Let me know if you want me to convert them to SBC for you to include in your downloads.

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Love your templates and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the template! The DH and I are headed to Disneyland HongKong for my birthday next month, these will be perfect for the travel journal I'll be making when we get back! hugs!

    ReplyDelete