Thursday, December 23, 2010

Template #24 - 2 Days Until Christmas!!

My boys can hardly sit still.  They know that Christmas is getting soooo close now, it's killing them with anticipation.  I'm trying to keep them busy all day long.  And we've cleaned out the playroom and the toy bins in their rooms to make space for new toys.  I've finally retired all the Blues Clues, Doodlebops, Shrek and castle knight today, they haven't played with them in quite a while.  And I was pretty bold at tossing out anything broken, missing pieces, and little parts and accessories.  It felt good to clean things up a bit!

Now, let's talk scrapping.  This layout is more recent.  I just created it last week for Natalie's Bon Appetit kit.  I like the mix of portait and layout pictures stacked on each other.


Here is your template for today.  One more day to go with freebie templates!  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a fun template!

    ReplyDelete