Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Template #22 - 4 Days Until Christmas!!

I decided to make coconut cream pie for dessert for Christmas dinner.  I wanted to make a chocolate cake too, but we're leaving on Monday morning so there's not much time to be eating lots of desserts before we head out for our trip.  The pie is my husband's favorite and it gets easily gobbled up in 2 days!!

I had lots of fun working on my Star Wars Weekends layouts.  I still love to look at our Photobook with all the pictures.  I like lots of pictures on my layouts, 3-4 at a minimum.  So I'm always trying out new ways to organize the photos on a page.  Here is my layout inspiration for today's template.


And here is template #22.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda for the template and I love your Star Wars layout. Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Yum ,coconut cream pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christmas goodies early!! LOVE your templates! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete