Monday, December 20, 2010

Template #21 - 5 Days Until Christmas!!

We are just 5 days away from Christmas!!  How are you coping??  I've been doing good so far, up until today.  A little bit of panic is settling in .... do I have enough presents for the boys, what am I going to make for dessert for our Christmas meal, when should I start wrapping.  The big day is getting toooooo close!! 

At the last minute, we decided we'd drive up to Estes Park in Colorado and stay for a few days.  The boys can play in the snow (which we don't ever get here in Austin, TX).  Very excited.  However, they have no snow clothes!!  So I'm off to Walmart today to see if I can grab some very inexpensive boots and gloves for them.  Wish me luck -- going to Walmart 5 days before Christmas means I better put on a helmet!!!

So to distract myself, I've been working on a bunch of templates for you.  I've pulled out a few older layouts and some newer ones to model after.  Starting today, I'll be giving you a template a day as we count down the days to Christmas!  So make sure you check back each day and grab your goodies!!  Here's a layout I made a VERY long time ago.  I liked the strip of photos with a circular photo in the middle.


And here is Template #21 for you!  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice template, thank you very much for sharing!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look like you were having fun. Thanks for sharing your template! :)

    ReplyDelete