Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!! And See You Next Year!!

I'd like to wish you and your families a very mery Christmas today!!  It's a wonderful day to remember all the goodness and blessings that have come to us this year.  As we celebrate Jesus' birth and the arrival of Santa Claus today, I can reflect on all the happiness my family has enjoyed this year.

This year, I discovered digital scrapping and started my blog this summer.  I've been on the Creative Team for 2 amazing and fabulous Disney designers - Kelly and Natalie.  And what a fabulous experience that has been for me!!  I made 25 templates so far and lots of frames, borders, wordart and clusters (hope you've grabbed all of them).  I have learned so much about Photoshop Elements and creating layouts.  And I got my June 2009 Photobook of 98 pages completed and printed.  So I have tons to be thankful for when it comes to scrapping.

We'll be heading up to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, TX for a few day to enjoy their indoor water park and MagiQuest adventure game.  Then we drive straight up to Estes Park in Colorado to have some snowy fun.  We'll be hiking, sledding and hopefully taking a horse drawn sleigh ride through the snowy mountains. We don't get back until Jan3rd, just in time for school to start up again the next day.

So to all my friends and followers, best wishes to you for a warm and wonderful holiday season!  See you next year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Linda I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year take care and have a wonderful time on your family vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Thank you for the terrific freebies throughout the year. You and your family have a Happy New Year and a fabulous time on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete