Friday, December 24, 2010

HoHoHo!! A Holiday Fun Kit From Natalie's Place Designs

Ho Ho Ho!!!  Can you feel all the Christmas spirit in the air!!  It's Christmas eve and Natalie has a wonderful holiday kit for you today called Ho Ho Ho!!  It's such a fun kit filled with festive red, green and gold papers and full of adorable holiday elements like Christmas trees, presents, popcorn garland, lights and holly berries!  You can find it at Natalie's Place Designs HERE and also grab all her fabulous freebies on her blog.  It really puts you in the holiday mood!


I loved the brilliant reds in this kits and the gold paper gave my layouts a fabulous bling.  And the Christmas trees are stunning!  Here's what I scrapped.



Now, if you want an instant Christmas lift to your layout, I created a fun holiday border for you.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD HERE

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute border! Have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Darling Border.....Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. so Cute ! Thank you !!! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the border design but I get an error from 4 shared when I try to download it.

    Thank you,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the border but I get an error from 4 Shared when I try to download. I have tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and neither will work.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like the 4shared download file was working for a while and then blew up. I have reloaded the file and double checked it, so please try your downloads again. (Sun 4pm)

    ReplyDelete