Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gather Together From Natalie's Place Designs

Thanksgiving is over, now you need to scrap all those family photos.  Here is the perfect kit -- Gather Together by Natalie's Place Designs.  It's filled with warm and cozy browns, tans and oranges.  It's a lovely kit for scrapping Chip & Dale, Garden Grill Dining and of course all the Thanksgiving festivities.  You can grab this kit at Natalie's blog HERE.


The browns in this kit are pretty versative.  I scrapped a traditional Thanksgiving Mickey layout and then used the same browns for our meeting with Chip & Dale.



For my freebie today, I created a playful title for Thanksgiving with Mickey.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD HERE

7 comments:

  1. Love the word art freebie. Thank you so much Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wordart is really cute but I can not download it. I have been trying since yesterday. I tried firefox and EI
    thank you anyway.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have re-uploaded and refreshed the download link. Hopefully it should work better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It worked !!!!!!!!!! thank you for re-uping it for us.
    thanks for the wordart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much! I spent Thanksgiving with Harry Potter, but most of the time with Mickey, so will get some use.

    ReplyDelete