Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Trees and Template Freebie #20

I've been talking about decorating for Christmas so I thought I would show you the Christmas trees we have up in the house.  The first one is our main tree downstairs.  It's 9 feet tall and is full of red/white ornaments I've collected over the years.  Mostly santas and snowmen.  This tree is where all the presents will go.


The second tree we got just for me 2 years ago.  It's a 7 foot white tree we put upstairs.  I've always wanted a white tree with blue ornaments.  Every time I look at, I just love it!


I created another template for you.  I've been doing a lot more circles and paper squares behind the photos. Here was the inspiration:


And here is your template.  20 templates so far -- pretty cool!  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

8 comments:

  1. Another new template! Awesome! I love your templates..they rock. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool trees,Linda! Great template! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trees and thanks for the template Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another great template! They make scrapping a snap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love your templates..thanks so much for sharing your talent and time so generously you are appreciated....keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your templates! Love them.

    ReplyDelete