Saturday, November 27, 2010

Template Freebie #18 and Mousescrappers Template Challenge #19

Whoa!  What a mind blowing last 2 days!!  Thanksgiving was a wonderful day for my family.  My turkey cooked all golden brown and tender and my coconut cream pie just rocked!  And as of late last night, it is all GONE!  Very yummy!!  Then there was Black Friday -- did you get any good deals?  I am not a Black Friday shopper, I just don't like fighting the crowds.  I did however, snag a few good deals on scrap kits!  I can get into saving 50% on kits and getting $1 deals!!

For us, the Friday after Thanksgiving means all the Christmas decorations need to come out of storage.  We got all the lights up outside, including a 7foot inflatable snowman and santa.  I got our white tree decorated with all blue ornaments upstairs.  And today I will finish our big tree downstairs.  It has all red & white ornaments that I've collected over the years.

Today, I have 2 templates for you.  First is a layout of our meeting with JoJo using Kellybell's 'All Star Resorts' kit.  I was trying out some paper blocking that I've seen a lot of lately.


And here is your template freebie #18:


DOWNLOAD

I am also hosting the Mousescrappers Template Challenge starting today.  I'm using the layout I made for Cape May Cafe with Natalie's 'Fun With Fossils' kit.  I love the circle photos against the square background.  Here is the layout for inspiration.


You can download the template below and then post your layout at the Mousescrappers Template Challenge HERE.  Let me see what you can do!!  Hope you enjoy your double dose of templates today!!


DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I would love a copy of your coconut cream pie recipe!! We are going today to get our tree today. We are usually in WDW for Christmas, so putting a tree up at home is a first for our girls. I LOVE your templates. I like, what I call the split page templates, but I love how you have put so much more interest in the center - temp #18. Can't wait to join in on the MS temp challenge!! THANK YOU and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I just love your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete