Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Template Freebie #16

So, Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is fast approaching and all the Christmas decorations are in the stores.  Are you feeling behind yet?  I know I feel that way!  I need to get a photo of my 2 boys to use for our Christmas card, still need to plan our thanksgiving meal and get organized about what to buy the boys for christmas this year.  So much to do for the holidays!!  But I will say that Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year.  We get our tree up the day after thanksgiving along with all the outdoor christmas lights and the inside decorations.  Then start right away with all the christmas music.  You gotta start early!!

My scrapping has slowed down a bit, but I have a few templates that I've got planned for you.  So let me get right to it today.  I scrapped our meeting with Thumper and Miss Bunny and just loved all the colors.  So that was my inspiration for the next template.  Plus I've finally gotten around to experimenting with brushes.  I've been wanting to do some scallop borders and frames on my layouts.


And here it is!!  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

9 comments:

  1. Linda another terrific template. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Great template from a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing, love the template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I am just learning how to digi scrap and these wonderful templates help so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda...you are the best with these templates! :) I gotta brush up on my skills...I haven't made any since I learned a few years ago--you're inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Template! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love your templates..thanks so much for sharing your talent and time so generously you are appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another great template!

    ReplyDelete