Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Template Freebie #17

It's the day before Thanksgiving.  Hope that your families are on their way and that your turkey is defrosting.  I'll be starting early tomorrow, getting the turkey ready and making coconut cream pie.  All yummy!!  The boys finished up school yesterday.  Matthew had the 2nd grade Turkey Play -- he was a pilgram.  Andrew's kindergarten class also made pilgram and indian costumes.  So I had 2 pilgrams yesterday!!



I have a new template for you today.  I made this layout for the Mousescrappers speed scrap a week ago.  Experimenting a little more with scalloped edges.


I liked the big circle behind the large photo.  And here is your template.  I'd like to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving holiday and a wonderful weekend with your family and friends.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

8 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures!!! Thank you so much for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool template! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pilgrims were awfully cute!! Thanks for sharing this freebie with us! I love the layout and the use of multiple photos! I appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete