Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun With Fossils From Natalie's Place Designs

It's dino time!!  Time to scrap all your trips to the dinosaur museum, visits to the dino dig, and summer camp adventures with fossils.  Natalie's Place Designs announces another fabulous new kit called 'Fun With Fossils'.  It's filled with lots of colorful papers, dinosaurs, bones, shovels and swirls.  Take a look:


Head over to Natalie's blog HERE to grab this kit and her wonderful freebies.

My boys had lots of fun at DinoLand in Animal Kingdom.  We rode triceratops spin and played in the boneyard.  Plus we met Goofy and Pluto there.  There's a fun red car cutout that you can take pictures at, my boys loved to pretend they were driving the car.  I loved the colors in this kit and the sandy paper was just perfect for Cape May Cafe, so that was my second layout.  I find that Natalie's kits are so versatile that I can use them for many different types of layouts.



My freebie for you is a dino fun word art and a dinosaur page border.  Hope this helps with your dinosaur pages.  Enjoy!



DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this Fossil border...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda! I think this kit is so cute! I had to grab your freebie for all those dinoland pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wordart and border. They're fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the goodies! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete