Thursday, November 4, 2010

Challenge Layouts and Template Freebie #15

I have some Mousescrapper layouts to share with you.  I absolutely loved Natalie's template challenge, it's a fabulous mickey head template.  Check it out HERE.  This is the layout I made with her template.


I used Natalie's Place Designs 'Gettin Wild' for both layouts.  I guess I had an Animal Kingdom theme going these last few days.  Paula from Pixiepics & Scraps hosted the Mousescrappers Speed Scrap challenge this morning.  It was a hard one with lots of detailed instructions.  You had to use 1 shape for your photos (mine was rectangles) and another shape for all your mats underneath (I tried circles).  Funny that it ended up looking like mouse ears!!  Here's my attempt:


And I worked on another template for you.  Here was the layout inspiration:


And here is the template.  Hard to believe I've done 15 templates already.  Hope you are using them.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. Love your templates! Thank you again for being so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for referring me to the Mousescrappers template! Do NOT know how I missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linda! I am glad you had a some time to your self to enjoy "the world".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talents! Love your templates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat template! Lots of potential - THANK YOU!!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I am enjoying your templates.

    ReplyDelete