Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Made It To The Second Round of Disney Moms Panel!!!


The Disney Moms Panel has been around for 3 years now.  Every year I've applied and never made it on to the next rounds.  Well this time, I'm made it through to Round Two!!  I got the email yesterday and have to answer more questions, submit a 1-page planning document and a 60 second video of my favorite Disney memory.  I'm SO excited!!!  Honestly, I never thought I'd make it through because there are thousands of applications each year.  It would be amazing and awesome to make it on the Disney Mom's Panel.  Wish me luck!!

This second round is due on Friday 10/15.  Then we'll be contacted for a phone interview the week of Nov 1st for the final round.  I'm so nervous, it's all I can think about.  But I've got so much to do this week, that I can't spend my entire day freaking out like I really want to do!!  I've got my questions answered, my planning document done, and I'm writing some notes for the video so I can practice tonight (mostly to make sure I keep it under the 60 seconds).  I'm planning to submit my application tomorrow.  Then it's back in Disney's hands to decide if they like me.  Wow, how cool is all this!!??!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so exciting! Sending some positive energy your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! We will freak out for you!! What fantastic news. I think you would be a great addition to the Panel!! Of course, we already know you are a great Disney Mom :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Definitely keep us posted .. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - hope you do well!

    Angi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Best wishes to make it through this round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete