Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Didn't Make It To Round Three, So Here's a Template Freebie #14

Well, I'll have to say that it's been a fun ride so far with the Disney Moms Panel.  Out of 20,000 applications, I made it to round 2 which was only 100 or so people.  There was lots of joy, stress and support going on!!  I submitted my second round application with a 1 minute video, a planning document, and answers to a few more questions.  Then waited, not so patiently, for another week to go by until we heard the results.  Today, I got the email that said I was not selected to move on to the final round of phone interviews.  Yeah, I was kinda sad.  But I honestly never thought I'd make it this far.  So it's been a wide ride and I'm so blessed to have made it into the second round.  And yes, I'll be applying again next year!!

We're still finding out who made it into the third and final round of the Disney Moms Panel.  If you'd like to follow them, there's a forum thread on DISboards that you can keep track of everyone and give your support HERE.

Worrying about all this has really derailed my clear thinking and I haven't been scrapping many layouts in the last 2 weeks as a result.  So now I can move on and get back to business!!!

I've got another template ready for you.  This one was from the Colorful Kingdom kit from Kellybell Designs, with some blocking strips for you.  Here's my inspiration:


And here's the template.  I'm having fun creating freebie templates and am just tickled when I see a layout made with one of my templates.  That and reading your comments of thanks is very inspiring.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

10 comments:

  1. I just love your templates--thanks for sharing them so generously!

    SueP1963

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you didn't make it all the way, but you should be proud that you made it to round 2!!! Thanks again for being so generous and sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your templates too...well send you links soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this template. Thank-you!! As for the contest, not bad to be one of 100 or so out of 20,000. Next year you'll be way more relaxed and the excitement will be more enjoyable. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this template! I appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda -

    Thanks so much - I LOVE your templates!!!!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your templates! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda...you rock, you will get to that dream of Disney Moms Panel, I know it!

    Thanks for your amazing template! I look forward to using it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda you are so special and would have been perfect for the panel. I know you will get selected in the future because you would be a great asset for their team!

    ReplyDelete