Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Are Getting Closer!!!

In my power scrapping mode, I got 3 more layouts done for the 2009 photo book.  Officially, I've got 1 more left, but as I was looking through my layouts, I want to redo my Crystal Palace character meal layout.  Which will probably end up being a 2-page layout.  But I'm feeling pretty good here that my photobook will get done before the month of September ends.

First layout is when the boys were on their pirate cruise at the Grand Floridian, I got some free time by myself, so I went to Magic Kingdom and shopped, took some pictures and wandered around.  I used 'Flitterific' by Kellybell Designs for this layout.


Next was a new ride we tried out because Andrew was finally tall enough to go on it.  A new favorite for us now -- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.


Last was the Jungle Cruise ride which is Andrew's favorite.  This one used some simple elements from Mouse House Digi Scrapping (who sadly is not making Disney freebies any more).


I'll have to be honest and say that it's always good to have a deadline because it really motivates you to focus and get your layouts done.  But also, I was a bit lazy on the last layout for Jungle Cruise, I could have put more elements on the page but I was getting tired.  So that's the good news, bad news side of it.

1 comment:

  1. I think those pages are awesome, Linda! I don't think you are lazy at all! :) And I agree, I always seem to work best with a deadline- although I do tend to think things are done when I'm too tired, whether they are done or not.

    ReplyDelete