Thursday, September 2, 2010

Template Freebie #8 and A Few Layouts

Uuugh.  It's just been a slow week for scrapping for me!!  I've been cleaning up lots of my scrapping files.  Somehow my PSE Organizer decided to disconnect half of my previously tagged images.  So I spent lots of time reconnecting them.  Uuugh, I say again!!

I did get to participate in a few of the Mousescrappers Challenges, so that's what I'll share today.  Here is my layout from the Speed Scrap challenge on Monday afternoon using Natalie's Place Designs kit 'Getting Wild'.


Then a bright and fun layout for the weekly challenge using Brittish Designs kit called 'Sailor Boy'.


And lastly, another Star Wars page featuring Princess Leia Minnie.  This was from a freebie kit called 'Passionate Love' from Volshebnica's Designs and the alpha was 'Gang's All Here' from Kellybell Designs.


I did get a chance to make another template for you.  This one has some ovals.  Hmmm, lots of geometry this week - triangles and ovals!!  This was the layout I had for inspiration:


And now here's your template.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great template Linda! I feel a princess vibe with the ovals here. Now I just need some princess pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great template - many thanks

    ReplyDelete