Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Template Freebie #11

I'm still basking in the glory of finishing up my photo book, so I haven't been working much on scrapping these last few days. The boys have baseball on Monday and Tuesday nights, so I'm planning on getting back on the scrap wagon on Wednesday.

But I did manage to make you another template. It's from the circle of life layout I made with Natalie's Place Designs 'Jungle Party' kit. Here is the layout:


And here is the template! Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. My girls enjoyed playing toss the bag thru the whole each morning while waiting for the Disney buses. I had NO idea how I was going to scrap that page. Your template is perfect! Thank you for the inspiration!! I love your AK LO you did. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the template. I love this page of yours its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, great template thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome template! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this template.

    ReplyDelete