Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh No, Two Weeks Left!

Nothing gets your butt in gear like a fast approaching deadline.  Shutterfly sent me an email saying my free coupon for an 8x8 Photo Book expires on Sept 30.  YIKES!  I wanted to use that coupon for my June 2009 Disney trip, so it looks like I now have a mission.  So I have 11 days to finish up 7 more layouts.  Then upload all the pages into Shutterfly, prep them and organize them into the Photo Book.  Like I said, a deadline gets me motivated!!

So, I quickly tried to research how to prep the pages for a Shutterfly book and stumbled across a great set of video tutorials about creating a Photo Book from digitial scrap pages.  Check out these tutorials, they're awesome:  Scrapper's Guide.

Here's 2 layouts I did yesterday.  No more dilly dallying around, I'll be cranking out some layouts this week!



11 days, 7 layouts and a whole lotta Shutterfly stuff to do.  Better get busy!  Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. What great layouts ... can't wait to see more! I know you can do this!!

    ReplyDelete