Friday, September 3, 2010

Natalie's Place Designs Announces Under The Boardwalk

Natalie's Place Designs is releasing a new kit today called 'Under The Boardwalk'.  It's gorgeous!!  It has some beautiful silhouettes of the boardwalk and roller coaster, several pretty shells and some festive popcorn and cotton candy.  It's such a fun kit.  It would be perfect for any beach stay, for resorts stays at Carribbean Beach, Boardwalk Inn, Yacht/Beach Club, and all the festivities around the boardwalk.  Check out her kit and all the wonderful freebies HERE at her blog.




I would love to stay at either the Boardwalk Inn or the Beach/Yacht Club Resort.  Someday I'll get to book our stay there.  I loved the coral and green colors in this kit and thought it went well with my pictures of Sci-Fi Dine In Theater and The Great Movie Ride.  Both are favorites of my son Matthew.  Here are my layouts for inspiration with this kit.



For your freebie, I made a border for Strolling The Boardwalk.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Awesome freebie! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wordart, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kit! Thank you for the great freebie!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always love your freebies!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so very much for such a cute wordart! Am hoping I get to use it over Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete