Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Few Layouts and Template Freebie #9

For the last several days, I've been busy getting ready for a city-wide children's consignment sale.  I've been cleaning out the boys closets and dressers and toy boxes, gathering up old toys and clothes.  A mom's group hosts this every year and it's a great way to clean out your old stuff and get back a little money.  I put all my money in an envelope and save it for our Disney trip!!  So I've been very busy getting everything prepared to drop off tomorrow morning.  I did manage to get in just a couple of layouts to share with you.  This one was for the Mousescrappers Weekly Challenge:


Then I scrapped the Photopass special add-in pictures where the boys are fighting Darth Vader.


And finally, last week's Mousescrappers Weekly Challenge.  All the layouts were from Star Wars Weekends.



It always seems like I want to put tons of pictures of each layout.  On our April trip this year, I took over 1000 pictures over 9 days!!  So that's a TON of pages that I'll be scrapping once I finish my June 2009 Disney book, so I am all for template with lots of pictures.  My layout for Kellybell's 'Sign Here' kit inspired me to create a template for you.  I know that lots of you like to scrap multi-photo pages too!!


Here your template freebie.  Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the template! I hope to be able to do a photo book when I get back form my October trip to Disneyland and this template will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful & useful , thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! Love the photo placement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am ALWAYS looking for cute multi-photo (as in multi-multi-multi) templates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the wonderful template. I love your Shutterfly book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great template for all those pictures I need to scrap from an event. TYFS

    ReplyDelete