Thursday, September 23, 2010

Done With My Layouts So Here's Template Freebie #10

The layouts are DONE!!  I did it!!  If you've been following along these last few days, you've read that I'm finishing up my June 2009 Disney photo book.  I had one layout to go and a revamp of Crystal Palace.  Now that the layouts are done, I'm going to spend the day proof reading all my journalling.  A very important job before you print, but such a boring job too.  Maybe a hot cup of coffee will make it all better!  Then it's lots of uploading to Shutterfly and loading up the photobook.

Here are the last 2 layouts for the book.  First is from the Mousescrappers Template Challenge.  Also my very last Star Wars layout!  Be honest -- you're all huge Star Wars fans now, aren't you??


And I made a second page for the lunch at Crystal Palace.  I had a Piglet page and a Tigger page, so it was either make another page for Pooh/Eeyore, or make one combined layout of all the characters.  I was getting pretty close to the 100 page limit on photobooks, so I created one new page instead of having 4 separate pages.


So with that, I am done talking about this photobook.  Next time, you'll be seeing my photobook and not just hearing about it.  To celebrate, I created another template for you.  This one was inspired by the Tiana layout I did a while back.


Your freebie template for today!  Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great template. Love the new Crystal Palace layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome template. Congrats on getting your layouts done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your template with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda--congrats on your photobook being done! I have a ways to go! :)

    Love the template, too! off to download!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful templates! I have enjoyed using them to scrap our vacations.

    ReplyDelete