Friday, September 24, 2010

Announcing Jungle Party By Natalie's Place Designs

Get ready for another bold and colorful kit announcing today from Natalie's Place Designs.  It's called 'Jungle Party'.  Look at all those fabulous papers!!  Makes you get happy just looking at the kit preview!  Her alpha is so wonderfully bright!  Head right on over to Natalie's blog HERE because this is a MUST-HAVE kit!


If you've ever seen the Festival of the Lion King show at Animal Kingdom, you know how amazing and colorful all the costumes are.  This kit was perfect for scrapping that show, and it's wonderful for lots of parades too!



Since I loved all those papers, I made a colorful page border for you along with the wordart from my layout.  Hope you have been enjoying all the freebies.  Leave me some comments and let me know what you think.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the border and wordart that you created. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful , thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these freebies Linda...beautiful! I wish my Lion King photos were as beautiful as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the word art ... a perfect addition to my page !!! Many thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That title fits in a LO I'm working on perfectly! Huge thank you!

    ReplyDelete