Monday, September 20, 2010

3 Layouts Done, 4 To Go

As I said, nothing like a good deadline to get you motivated.  I got 3 layouts done and am working on finishing up another one.  I've also been trying to organize the order of all my photo book pages.  So much to do!!  Here are some layouts to share:

First is our night at Downtown Disney where we went to build a lightsaber.  They boys loved that.  This layouts uses Natalie's Place Designs 'Well, Whatta Ya Know' kit.


Next is my title page.  I found a picture of us at all 4 theme parks.  I used Kellybell's 'Colorful Kingdom' kit and her fabulous 'Theme Park Titles' for the wordart.


Last was our pictures in front of the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom.  This layout used Natalie's Place Designs 'Gettin Wild' kit.


The countdown now is officially 4 layouts to go!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing a great job! Love your title page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I love all of your pages especially your Goofy Candy Co page. Is that one of your fabulous templates? Thanks for sharing Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gawrsh, I love your scrapbook! I am inspired! I am just starting to work on mine. We just got home yesterday from 2 weeks in the world. Awesome! I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete