Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Template Challenge Layouts & Template Freebie #4

I'm playing catch-up with the template challenges over at Mousescrappers.  So I got busy and finished 2 layouts.  This template was created by PennyLayne.  I used Kellybell's 'HalloweenTime' kit for this one.  I just loved the mickey pumpkins and the mickey ghosts.  You can find all Kellybell's kit at her store HERE.



And here's the second one which was from CAVEA001.  It was our first time trying out Splash Mountain!!  I used Natalie's Place Designs 'Briar Patch' kit.  Check out all of Natalie's kits at her blog HERE.



Today, I have a 2-page template for you.  This was from the layout I did journaling our June Disney trip day by day.  Here are the layouts:



And here is your freebie template.  I hope you'll be journalling your trips soon.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

10 comments:

  1. So awesome of you to create the template!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you made a template for this layout! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda...yippee...this is such a great template! I remember it from Kellybell's date release, and I loved it then! THANK YOU! also...great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and template - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved loved loved this layout and put it into my favorites for my Disney trip in Dec. I am so glad that you made this into a template. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this template!!! Thank you for sharing it!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever template - it will be PERFECT for our own Disney album! THX so much for this and your other freebies! I'm just getting started on my album, and all of these great freebies are a big help!
    :) Mags
    from magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! Thank you for sharing your templaate!!

    ReplyDelete