Monday, August 16, 2010

Star Wars Layouts & Template Freebie #6

One of these days I'm going to finish my scrapbook for our June 2009 Disneyworld trip!!!  I probably have less than 10 layouts to go, most of them from Star Wars Weekends.  Here are a few of the Star Wars layouts I made this weekend.  First is a 2-page layout of the Star Wars parade.  There were so many cool characters in the parade, it was soooo awesome!!



Here's a layout I did for the Mousescrappers template challenge hosted by Fran98765.  Head over to Mousescrappers to pick up this template.  Isn't Darth Maul just the ultimate in scary bad guy!!!


And here's the other Star Wars bad guy, Darth Vader.


Lastly, for the Mousescrappers weekly challenge hosted by Natalie, you needed to create a layout where the focus was more on journalling your story.  So I told the story of our week at Star Wars Weekends.


To create that layout, I wanted a border of pictures, but I couldn't find a good template for that.  So I had to create one myself.  So here's that template for you.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

9 comments:

  1. Great freebie. I love templates with lots of photo options. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this template! I love the layout you did with
    it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The template is great! I hate pages that are just text, and this is a great way to tell your vacation story without just one or two pictures with lots of text. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this template. Thanks for giving it away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just an FYI that I'm having trouble opening the zip - I've downloaded it three times and tried winzip and extract now, and they both are saying that the .psd is corruped. I have no idea if it's a glitch on my end (entirely possible!) or if it somehow has become corrupted. I'd LOVE to use this for one of my Disney layouts - so if you are able to re-upload it to 4shared, please let me know! Your templates are wonderful - the itinerary one was a FABULOUS way to kick off my Disney album!
    Thanks so much!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics
    mags at magsgraphics .com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mags,
    4Shared can be very wonky, not sure why that happened, but I sent you the files directly to your email and also refreshed the file on 4shared. I checked it again, and it downloads and opens OK. Thanks for letting me know! Glad you are enjoying the layouts and templates.

    ReplyDelete