Tuesday, August 3, 2010

She's My Gal By Natalie's Place Designs

Minnie Mouse is my other favorite character.  She has the happiest face and you just have to love that red polka dot dress!!  Today, Natalie's Place Designs is announcing an awesome kit for scrapping Minnie and her friends called 'She's My Gal'.  This kit is filled with red, black and silver colors.  All with a hint of glitters.  I thought it was such a fun kit.  Here are the 2 layouts I made.



Check out all the wonderful elements in this kit.  There's a sparkly silver alpha to create some wonderful titles.  You can find Natalie's kits and all her freebies at her blog HERE


With the colors in this kit, I had fun creating some cute freebies for you.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kit and your layouts you dit with it! It's definitely going on my list of kits I need to get.

    Thank you for the adorable wordart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome - thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete