Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sharing More Layouts & Template Freebie #5

Seems like it's been a slower week for me making new layouts.  I wanted to share a few recent layouts I made.  First was for the speed scrap last week at Mousescrappers using Dede Smith's kit called 'Terabithia'.


Next was the boys trying to pull the sword out of the stone at FantasyLand.  I used Brittish Designs 'A Knight's Tale' for this layout.


And last was our meeting with Donald Duck using Laurie's Scraps 'Magic Moments' kit.


I've got another template freebie for you.  I like layering papers and finding new ways to do that.  This template has some fun layered circles.  Remember this layout I made for Cape May Cafe using Natalie's Place Designs 'Sing In The Sunshine' kit?  Now you can try it!!


Hope you have fun with this template!!  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing! Great template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the templates. I downloaded a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful template! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Your designs don't look "rookie" to me!

    ReplyDelete