Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Natalie's Place Designs Announces Stormin The Castle

Epcot World Showcase is a wonderful place to stroll through the countries.  This past April, we finally made it through Norway and went on the Viking ride called Maelstrom.  Today, Natalie's Place Designs is announcing her newest kit called 'Stormin The Castle'.  Isn't that an awesome title??  Very intriguing!!  This kit is perfect for scrapping your visit through Norway and dining at Akershus.  Here it is:




You can find her kit and those fabulous freebies on her blog HERE.  I made a layout of the country of Norway in Epcot and then another layout of my boys trying to pull the sword out of the stone from our April trip to Disney.  I loved all the browns and blues in this kit!!



This kit has a sword in it, so for my boys that's two thumbs up!!!  So of course, that's what you'll get in my freebie today.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies
    I love the new kit
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, this kit would be perfect for Norway layouts. Love what you did with it for your layouts.

    Thank you for the wordart...it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so very cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa - you & the other 3 do such nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda..thanks so much!! I love these freebies! Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete