Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mousescrapper Challenge Layouts

It's been so quiet around the house since both boys are now in school!!  I got to scrap a layout for the Mousescrappers weekly challenge and template challenge.  This week's template was a multi-block template.  And Denise offered 2 versions where one had double the photo blocks.  I've been thinking about what to do for a cover page and a back page for my June trip album.  This template was perfect to use for the back cover.  If you'd like to pick up these templates, grab them at Mousescrappers in the template challenge forum HERE.  On Saturday, I get to host the template challenge at Mousescrappers, so make sure you check out their forum to grab my template.


The weekly challenge was all about titles.  I wanted to do a big picture of Cinderella's castle, so I thought I'd try that for my layout.  I had some pictures of us in front of the castle and needed to scrap it somehow.  I used Kellybell Designs 'Where It All Began' kit for this layout.  I loved the gold stars and gold castle elements.



Since the challenge was all about titles, I'm offering the Magic Kingdom title as my freebie gift to you today.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

11 comments:

  1. Love your Disney freebies. Thank you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to change your profile comment about being a rookie. You're work is amazing! I do traditional scrapping but love to visit your blog for inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE that title. Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the great word art freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Just what I was looking for. Thank you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the WA, it´s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete