Friday, August 27, 2010

Merit Badge From Natalie's Place Designs

We went to see the UP movie last May.  I really had no idea what to expect.  The boys thought Russell was totally awesome!!  They memorized the scene when Russell comes to Carl's door and says "Good afternoon, my name is Russell, and I am a wilderness explorer...."  They thought that scene was hilarious!!  UP was just a great movie.  We got to see the characters at Hollywood Studios last June, they were adorable.  Today, Natalie's Place Designs is releasing a kit called 'Merit Badge' that has lots of cool elements right from the movie.  Cute merit badges, the 'Ellie pin', and great patterned papers.  Take a look at this great kit and then head over to her blog HERE to grab 'Merit Badge' and her freebies.




We got to see the UP characters again during our April trip this year.  Russell is the character they like the best.  Here's a 2-page layouts I made for our character meeting.  Can you tell that my boys are just ga-ga over all these Disney characters!!



For your freebie today, I have an UP wordart and sign.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Thank you so much!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I loved the movie too!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was the best movie made in YEARS - "I was hiding under your porch because I love you" is my quote on Facebook!! Thanks for the word art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ! Great stuff from a great movie ! My quote "But it's a talking dog !"

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this movie too! Thank you for this great word art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great freebies! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete