Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Made A Globe!!!

I've seen lots of awesome cover pages for scrapbook albums, it's hard to figure out which ones to choose from.  However, when I saw these picture globes from some of the folks at Mousescrappers, I knew that I'd eventually have to make one for my June 2009 trip album.  There's an awesome tutorial HERE at Mousescrappers you need to check out that gives you some guidance about how to make the picture globe and the reflections.  So here is my cover page, I loved the way it turned out!!!


I used Kellybell's kit called 'Hollywood Vacation!'.  It's one of her older kit.  I'd like to scrap some of my Hollywood Studios pages with it sometime.  Head over to Kelly's store HERE to find this kit.


I'm just so excited to have a cover page and a back page for my album.  I've just got about 8-10 more pages to scrap before this album is complete.  Hope you've got a good week planned.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for showing me the instructions! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it!!! I must make a globe now if I can figure out how!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your globe Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Linda, it turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete