Sunday, August 22, 2010

Epcot Layout

Well, I didn't do much scrapping this weekend.  My son had his 8-year old birthday party with his friends at Blazer Tag.  They get suited up with a vest and a big laser gun and run around a huge playzone arena and shoot each other.  Perfect for 8-year old boys, at least he thought so.  Tomorrow is the first day of school for the boys, so I guess it has been a busy weekend.  Just not for scrapping.

Kellybell has been away on a trip to Disneyworld last week, so I've been exploring her older kits.  Here's a layout I made with 'A World of Memories'.  It has wonderful silver, red and black colors.


You can grab her kit HERE at her store.



And I made an Epcot frame for you.  The colors are wonderful!!  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite kits by Kelly!

    That frame is just too cute. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet frame!!

    ReplyDelete