Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some Challenge Layouts

This week, I had time to make a few layouts.  Mousescrappers had a speed scrap on Monday afternoon.  Here's what I was able to create in those 4 hours:


I love templates!!  So I grabbed some July templates from the Scrapmatters Tuesday Template Challenges and got in 2 layouts.




If you love Disney and you love speed scraps, then you need to fasten your seat belts because there is a Mousescrappers Speed Scrap Marathon this weekend on Saturday 7/24 and Sunday 7/25.  Five speed scraps each day with wonderful participation prizes and grab bag prizes.  Mark your calendars!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did you get the "Toy Story" type alpha you used for the title "Block Party Bash?" I would love to get that! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbi, to answer your question, it's a clipart image not an alpha. It was made by Natalie's Place Designs. She'll probably include it in a later kit freebie.

    ReplyDelete