Friday, July 23, 2010

Simple Dates From Kellybell Designs

How many times have you needed to put a date on your layout but you can't find a good disney-type date??  Well, fear not, Kellybell Designs is releasing 2 kits today that have some wonderful dates and stamps to use on your layouts.  They're called Simple Dates Volume 1 and Simple Dates Volume 2.  These kits are so flexible and can be customized however you need.



The Simple Dates Vol 1 and Vol 2 are available on Kellybell's store HERE.  Rush on over and pick them up, and make sure you put some cool dates on your layouts!!  Her date stamps motivated me to finally put together my day-by-day trip journal for our June 2009 trip.  I'd been wanting to do this for soooooo long.  Finally I had some great date stamps to get me started.  Here is my 2 page layout.



When you visit Kellybell's store, take your time and browse all the wonderful kits she has for sale.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you summarized the trip. The layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda ... I'm not far from you in the Texas Hill Country outside of San Antonio! I just love these Simply Dates kits. I've already purchased them from Kellybell and can't wait to use them. Your layout is fantastic and a great use of both kits.

    ReplyDelete