Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrappin' Miss Daisy by Natalie's Place Designs

Isn't pink such a fun, girly color??  Wouldn't you just love the spend the day shopping with Daisy Duck??  Pretty silly question, huh?  Daisy Duck happens to be one of my 2 favorite characters (the other one is Minnie Mouse).  Today, Natalie's Place Designs is releasing her newest kit called Scrappin' Miss Daisy.  It's just adorable filled with pink and purple papers, beautiful daisy flowers and sweet ribbons.  Take a look:




Head over to Natalie's blog to pick up her kit and freebie HERE.  This weekend at the Mousescrappers Speed Scrap Marathon, I got to use her kit for scrapping my Daisy Duck meeting.  I also made a layout for the Flower and Garden Festival.



And for your freebie today, I have a frame cluster and word art.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. Really really cute freebie! Thank you so much.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete