Friday, July 16, 2010

On The River By Kellybell Designs - Awesome New Kit!!

Kellybell Designs is releasing a fun and colorful kit today called 'On The River'.  It's chock full of playful elements, perfect for scrapping pages for meeting Princess Tiana or for your resort stays at Port Orleans.  She also has a kit full of adorable word art sayings for Port Orleans Riverside.  Check it out.




I really had fun exploring this kit and creating layouts with it.  Aren't these frogs so sweet??  Here are 2 layouts I made.





Kellybell also is releasing a set of frames for the Fab 5 characters.  Use just one or use them all!  All of Kellybell's kits can be found at her store HERE.



I scrapped our visit to the Character Spot in Epcot where we got to see all 5 characters.


And now onto the fun part - the FREEBIES!!  Kellybell has lots of freebies for you on her blog HERE.  I made a Family Vacation word art for you using the alpha in 'On The River' kit.



DOWNLOAD

8 comments:

  1. I just love Kelly's kits! That POR layout is stunning...makes me want to stay there next time. Thank you for the cute wordart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! We will have to stay at POR next time, I'm already excited that there is kit waiting for me. I love the word art, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the awesome word-art Linda! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jul 01:05pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete