Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mousescrapper Challenges & Template Freebie #3

I finally got a few layouts done for Mousescrappers challenges.  There's a wonderful multi-picture layout template from RuthieRoo which I used to make this layout for the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party.


Then for the weekly challenge, you needed inspiration from the Captain EO show at Epcot.  Since it was produced by George Lucas, I was inspired to scrap a layout of Chewbacca and the Ewoks.


Now onto another template freebie for you.  Most of my pictures are in the 'portrait' mode, so I need a template with many photos to support that.  Here's the layout I used to create this template.




DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the great template! :) love your challenge layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jul 01:05pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying collecting your templates. Thank you for offering them for free.

    ReplyDelete