Friday, July 30, 2010

Kellybell Designs Announces Happily Ever After

Kellybell Designs has a wonderful new kit today called 'Happily Ever After'.  It's perfect for all your princess pages!!  With plenty of yellow and pink papers, you can scrap lots of fun vacation pages with it.  I just loved the sweet pastel colors.  Here are the layouts I created.



Check out all the wonderful papers and elements in this kit.  You can pick up her kit HERE at her store and all of her freebies on Kellybell's blog HERE.  Today she is also releasing a pack of 6 word art saying for your princess pages.




From my Sleeping Beauty page, I'm giving you the word art and frame cluster as your freebie today.  Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful freebie
    Ijust know whicj layout ill be using it
    Thanks
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Also wanted to say "What a cool Dumbo Layout!" Amazing that you got a full shot without a lot of people standing on the outskirts. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your frame is sooooooooooo wonderful!!!!! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Royalty is absolutely adorable! I'm so excited to use it!!!! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the cute freebie. With for big brothers my little princess gets plenty of knightly protection.

    ReplyDelete