Friday, July 23, 2010

Inspired by Indigo from Natalie's Place Designs

Don't let the blues get you down!!  This kit will have you singing the blues (and the purples) in a happy and magical way!!  It's new from Natalie's Place Designs called 'Inspired By Indigo'.  This kit is part of her monochromatic series of kits.  First was 'The Magic of Magenta' and then 'A Touch of Teal'.  They're beautiful kits focusing on a color pattern.  This kit has fabulous purple and blue papers to mix and layer.  It's so lovely, take a look...




Natalie's kits and freebies can be found HERE on her blog.  I can't get enough of these papers, so I really loved layering and stacking all the papers together. They coordinated together very nicely. I thought these colors would work great for our Photopass photo shoot at the Grand Floridian. It was October and I was hoping to get some good pictures of my boys. Meaning they were both looking at the camera and smiling at the same time (very hard for 2 young boys!!). We got some great photos that day and I did use one of the photos for our Christmas card, so that made me thrilled. Here is my layout.  Handsome little devils, aren't they??


So for your freebie today, I included the word art for our Grand Floridian photo shoot, hopefully a few of you can use it. And I made an Epcot word art, which everyone can make use of. Natalie's alpha is just lovely and such a deep shade of indigo, too. Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Aww I am loving your layouts using Kelly's and Natalie's new kits.

    Thank you for the wordart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jul 01:05pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete