Sunday, June 13, 2010

Some Recent Layouts

My current scrap project is our Walt Disney World trip on June 2009.  We went for 9 nights and were there for Star Wars Weekends (a huge favorite of my 2 boys).  We did almost every character meal and saw tons of characters.  So far I've scrapped 38 pages and have probably 40 more to go.  I joined the Mousescrapper forum and that has been a fabulous place for me to learn some new techniques, see lots of disney layouts, and to participate in challenges.  I've scrapped several of the character meals, here are a few layouts using some great multi-picture templates from Irene O'Neill.

Donald's Safari Breakfast:



1900 Park Fare breakfast:



All the layouts are in my Mousescrappers gallery where you can find the credits.  Next I'll try to share a template freebie I made from a few character meal layouts.  Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog !!! It looks awesome !!! Love all your layouts. I also just signed up to follow you via google friend connect. Isn't having a blog wonderful ??

    See ya soon ... see ya around Mousescrappers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job setting up your blog! It looks wonderful! I am looking forward to reading more!
    See ya around Mousescrappers!

    ReplyDelete