Friday, June 18, 2010

Newest Member of Kellybell Designs Creative Team!!

Yipee!! I'm just so super excited to be the newest member of Kellybell Designs' Creative Team. She is a fabulous designer and makes the most stunning Disney inspired kits. Check out her blog to see all her wonderful design. Today she is announcing a new kit called 'Fairest In The Land'.  It's full of richly colored papers, lots of elements, and a pretty blue alpha. There's also a matching set of 5 Word Art. While it's primarily designed for Snow White layouts, I thought it was also perfect for Lilo & Stitch, Baloo, and the Ohana Character Breakfast.  You can grab her kit  HERE at Kellybell Designs store.


 Isn't it wonderful??  Here are 2 layouts I made with The Fairest In The Land kit:



She's got an adorable Snow White Word Art Freebie that you can grab HERE on her blog.

Since I thought this was perfect for Stitch layouts, I also used the blue alpha to create an adorable Stitch Word Art Freebie for you. Enjoy!  Leave me some love and let me know what you think.

DOWNLOAD

You can also visit Kellybell's Creative Team blogs to grab their fabulous freebies:  Emma's blog, and Melissa's blog.  Wow, that's a lot for one day - happy scrapping!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love Kellybell's designs and love your scrapping style. Thank you for the Stitch wordart. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's easy to see why you were chosen, you're very good! Thanks for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete