Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Having Fun With Natalie's Kits - Layouts and A Freebie

Good evening!!  I've been having fun experimenting with Natalie's Place Designs' kits.  So let me share with you some fun kits and the layouts I created.  First, MouseScrappers hosted a speed scrap on Monday.  It was a pretty hard one -- speed scraps tend to make me stressed!!  I used Natalie's kit called 'Just Another Big Cheese', great for scrapping Mickey and other classic characters.  Here's what I came up with for the speed scrap:



'Give Me Liberty' is a kit targeted for Liberty Square and anything 4th of July related.  I thought it was a great match for my Liberty Tree Tavern character dinner.  It's so sad that Disney stopped having this character meal.  The character interaction was the best... but the food, well it was just OK.




And last, if you've been to Japan at Epcot's World Showcase or you've experienced Pick-A-Pearl, then 'Konnichiwa' is what you'll need to scrap those layouts.  I've got boys, so they are not really interested in anything girly, so we'll probably never get a chance to pick out a pearl.  But we have strolled through Japan which has some wonderful buildings.




You can grab these kits along with some fun freebies over at Natalie's Place Design blog HERE.  Of course, I've got a little freebie for you too from the 'Give Me Liberty' kit.


DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. I think I already commented your layouts on Mousescrappers...but I absolutely LOVE them! Thank you for the Liberty Tree Tavern wordart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete