Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Creating For Natalie's Place Designs, Announcing Her New Kit Tinseltown

Wow!  I'm so jazzed to be part of Natalie's Place Designs' Creative Team.  Natalie was part of the DISboards for quite a while making lots of tshirt designs, autograph pages, journal pages and lots of other amazing Disney designs.  Then she started making her own scrapbook kits.  Her layouts are so artistic and full of fun loving pictures and designs.  She's so incredibly talented.  Today she is launching a new kit called 'Tinseltown'.  It's perfect for scrapping all your Hollywood Studios adventures!!  Here is the Tinseltown kit and the Free With Purchase add-on.  You can grab these on her blog HERE:



Isn't that kit lovely?? I scrapped my PhotoPass pictures from the Hollywood Studios entrance.  I love all the rich blue colorings.


Natalie also has an adorable Freebie you can grab on her blog.  She makes the best freebies!!!


And last, don't forget your Freebie from me.  I've got a frame cluster and word art.

DOWNLOAD

Yes, it's been another AWESOME day!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the frame and wordart. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, I agree the rich blues are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the cute freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the kit. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete