Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Are You A Mouse Scrapper??

Do you love Disney?  Did you take tons of pictures on your trip and now you need to create a whole bunch of Disney layouts?  Do you need some inspiration about how to arrange a layout for Mickey, Pluto or Cinderella?  Then the perfect place for you to check out is Mousescrappers HERE - it's totally dedicated to Disney scrapping!!  They host a HUGE gallery of Disney layouts and thankfully they are organized by characters, by theme parks and by events.  So it's super easy to find some examples of just the layouts you're looking for.  They also host a few challenges.  Template challenges are held weekly and start on Saturdays.  Weekly challenges start on Wednesdays and usually have a fabulous participation prize.  Speed scraps are 2-3 times a month.  It's a very positive place with lots of good vibes and helpful folks.

Here are my layouts from last week and this week's template challenge.  They really made you think about photo placement and paper color matching.



And here's my layout for the weekly challenge which I made using Natalie's Place Design kit called 'You've Got A Friend In Me'.  Great for layouts of the Toy Story gang.


I'm getting closer to finishing up my June 2009 Disney trip scrapbook.  I've got a few parades left to scrap and then all the Star Wars Weekend pictures.  So I'm actively searching for some great Star Wars kits.  Leave me a comment if you have some good suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Star Wars Layout - especially how you used so many photos on a page! I'll have to try that out!

    Snagged a bunch of your templates today - they are AWESOME!

    Many, many thanks!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics
    www.magsgraphics.com &
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete